Meet Kyle Ferroly:
He was always intrigued that,“The brain is the only organ that we don’t look at before we treat it.” Dr. Daniel Amen.
Which is what led him to open his center in Wisconsin, “Mind Brain Balance”.
“Problems cannot be solved with the same mindset that created them.” Albert Einstein
Through a unique way of seeing inside the brain, otherwise known as a Brain Map, you can see what is going on scientifically to a person’s brain waves.
Kyle Ferroly has also made an ongoing commitment to always incorporate the latest techniques available.
Kyle received his Masters of Educational Psychology in 2004 with a focus on Community Counseling from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee. He is a Master’s level Mental Health Therapist and is nationally certified through BCIA in Neurofeedback as well as C.E.T. certified with Mind Alive, and completed the Clinical Hypnotherapy program from the Robert Shields College in 2005. Kyle has completed his Doctoral studies in the Psychophysiology program at Saybrook University, currently finishing his dissertation. In addition, he continues his advanced EEG training by partnering with top professionals in the field including Jay Gunkelman, QEEGD, and Dr. Joel Lubar, PhD.
Brainwave imbalances, racing emotions, negative thinking and nutritional deficits can slowly unravel your overall health.
Kyle’s center, Mind Brand Balance, has helped hundreds learn how to function and navigate through life effectively while under stress.
Kyle has now made it his personal mission to teach the masses about this unique insight of why mental health is so important and how our brains react to stress. He has chosen to create this awareness globally to improve the quality of life for others
Speaking Highlight Reel
Signature Talks and Breakout Sessions
Title: The 3 Main Blind Spots of our Health
- Masking Symptoms vs. the Root Cause
- Treatments Vs. Training and why they are different
- Nutrition intake – garbage in, garbage out
- Frequent Headaches & Pain Mgmt
The audience will learn…
- Natural ways to prevent illness
- How the brain is involved with each symptom
- Techniques to calm their mind and improve sleep patterns
Title: The 3 Main Blind Spots of our Productivity
- Work Environment
- FOMO – Fear of Missing Out and other associated fears
- The Power of Thought and Negative Thoughts
- Most creative types suffer from ADHD – limited focus/Busy vs. Productive
- Chronic Stress
- Can’t keep up with the workload
The audience will learn:
- Techniques to stay focused until the job is done
- How to manage stress and recharge
- What type of work environment is key for productivity
Title: The 3 Main Blind Spots of our Self-Development Journey
- What is in our Environment that keeps us from growing (social media, news…etc.)
- Talk Therapy and Counseling
- The bigger picture
- Unable to overcome negativity
- Lacking self confidence
- Stress and behavioral challenges
- Feeling stalled on their journey
The audience will learn:
- How to limit negativity in their life
- How to use their purpose and passion to stay on the course of self-help
- How the brain creates patterns that can limit our growth and positivity
What Your Audience Will Walk Away With
- Awareness of how your brain operates and how that can benefit your quality of life
- The importance of mental and physical health
- New techniques to manage stress and work/life balance
- Newfound knowledge that your current challenge doesn’t have to be a lifelong challenge
- Confidence that they can create a new healthier path
- How to optimize their work capacity to increase productivity
Check Your Blind Spot
7 Ways That we are Unintentionally Destroying our Health, Happiness, and Productivity
Not checking your blind spot could cost you your life.
The blind spot is a real-life concept which can change in a split second. What wasn’t there a second ago, could show up when you least expect it. This could work for or against you creating a false sense of security as your life may appear to be going in the direction you wish. You may not see any worries or known concerns, yet something could show up and decrease your happiness, health and productivity when you weren’t checking your blind spot.
Over the past 2 decades, Kyle Ferroly, PhDc, has been gathering data, insight and clinical experience in the areas of Neuroscience, Physiology and Psychology. This book is filled with facts, not opinions, and will help you identify 7 core blind spots almost all of us face. These blind spots cause changes in our mind, brain and body where it’s nearly impossible to function at our best. These 7 core blind spots are at the root of many of our concerns, yet many people only chase their symptoms in hopes to alleviate their challenges.
If you are stressed, not sleeping well, impulsive, lacking motivation and drive, or just want more out of life, this book is for you. Thoughts can trigger our brain, which triggers our body, which put us in the survival mode instead of safe mode. Almost everybody misses the warning signs. Almost everybody chases his or her symptoms instead of identifying the root cause often found in that blind spot.